Join CORSPAN Today!
Annual Membership is only $95.00.
TO JOIN CORSPAN
1. Check the membership requirements below, then click "Join Now!" below to jump to PayPal.
2. Login to PayPal or create a PayPal account. All payments are processed through PayPal. You may use a credit card or the default method you select.
3. Set up convenient automatic renewal, or make a one-time payment.
4. After submitting payment, create a FREE member profile by completing the registration form back here at the CORSPAN website. NOTE: Your member profile allows potential clients to search for you, so it should be as complete as possible.
5. After membership is approved, your FREE member profile will appear on the CORSPAN website. Potential clients can search for you by last name, city, state/province, or country.
1. CORSPAN uses a rolling membership year. Your membership is effective for one year from the date you join.
2. Credit card information can be updated in PayPal at any time.
3. For automatic renewal, the membership fee will be charged annually unless CORSPAN is notified by e-mail or postal mail at least 15 days prior to your renewal date.
4. Registration includes your permission to receive news and membership updates by e-mail.
Members must answer YES to (A) or (B):
(A) I affirm that I currently hold the Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (or equivalent international organization).
(B) I affirm that I have held the Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (or equivalent international organization) in the past, and that it has never been revoked.Note: If it is revealed upon verification that you do not meet these professional criteria, your membership can be denied or revoked. Membership fees are non-refundable.
Accent Clear Speech — http://accentclearspeech.com
1. Tell us about your practice, including the location (city & state) and the services you provide.
The name of my company is Life Communications. I have the pleasure of providing corporate speech training to individuals and businesses in Memphis, Tennessee and the surrounding areas.
I have a home office as well as an office within a shared workspace with other contractors and entrepreneurs. The shared workspace provides an opportunity for clients to receive a private training/coaching environment based upon real work experiences.
In addition, I provide customized workshops to businesses, non-profits, social, civic, and community-based organizations, and universities to help stakeholders enhance their communication skills.
2. What do you find most rewarding about being a corporate speech trainer?
I simply enjoy helping people gain the tools and techniques needed to become confident communicators in order to succeed on their journey of life educationally, socially and/or professionally.
3. What sets you aside from other corporate speech trainers?
I enjoy connecting with each client as a person first. I take the time to inquire and listen to their story and discover areas of uncertainties and strengths, which provides a general framework to build the tools needed to develop their own communication style and voice.
4. If you were not a corporate speech trainer what job would you have?
I would be an international motivational speaker and a national broadcast journalist.
5. What is your favorite pastime?
I enjoy spending time with my husband Jim, and our furry son Carter. In my spare time, I read, zip-line, serve my community in areas of need, explore different cultures, traveling, and meeting interesting people.