Benefits for the Client
The Benefits of Corporate Speech Training
Why Hire a Corporate Speech Trainer?
Corporate Speech Trainers (also called Corporate Speech Pathologists) can help you thrive and grow within a business or corporate setting.
Depending on your circumstances, improving your speech skills can help you…
- Communicate clearly
- Increase your confidence
- Reduce frustration
- Move up in the organization
- Increase your income
- Inspire staff members
Corporate Speech Training includes the following specialized areas:
- Accent Modification
- Presentation Skills / Voice Improvement
- Other Specialized Areas, such as Communication Etiquette, Phone Skills, Listening Skills
Accent Modification / Accent Reduction
One of the most popular and effective areas of Corporate Speech Training is Accent Modification, which is also termed Accent Reduction. The goal is never to “remove” an accent. Rather, the Corporate Speech Trainer and Client work together to improve pronunciation and speech clarity.
We help clients with both foreign and regional accents speak more clearly and confidently to improve understanding and reduce frustration.
Presentation Skills and Voice Improvement
Knowing how you sound to others – and then improving that sound yourself – is difficult to do. Many clients find it helpful to work one-on-one with a Corporate Speech Pathologist because he or she will give you honest feedback and specialized training according to your unique communication needs.
Imagine having your voice carry more easily and powerfully throughout the room during a presentation, or making your point during a meeting with clear speech and confidence. Improving your voice–something you use every day–can have a powerful impact on your career.
Corporate Speech Pathologists can also provide training in several other specialized areas:
- Foreign Accent Modification helps non-native speakers of English improve pronunciation and speech clarity
- Regional Accent Modification is for native English speakers who wish to acquire the pronunciation and grammatical features of Standard American English, which is beneficial to use in many business and social situations
- Public Speaking and Presentation Training helps improve confidence and effectiveness when communicating in front of large or small groups, or in meetings
- Voice Improvement teaches people to speak with adequate loudness, inflection and impact
- Speech or Voice Therapy helps valued employees with communication disorders reach their full potential in the workplace by addressing speech or voice concerns that might be holding them back professionally
- Non-verbal Communication Training trains people how to recognize and capitalize on the unspoken messages conveyed by gestures, facial expressions and body posture
- Lip-Reading along with voice amplification and optimizing the workplace can facilitate communication for hearing-impaired employees and customers
- Communication Etiquette can help employees communicate more effectively with colleagues, clients and customers
- Cross-Cultural Communication Instruction trains your employees to communicate more effectively with customers with different expectations and norms about verbal or non-verbal communication
We invite you to discuss your situation with a professional Corporate Speech Pathologist – at no obligation.